jekyll-octopod is licensed under the MIT-License.
The code is a friendly fork and thereby heavily based on
octopod by @pattex,
which is also covered by the MIT License.
jekyll-octopod would not exist without octopod, it would at least be a completely different beast.
The following assets from separate projects are packaged in this repo:
- The cute Octopod Logo is by Thekla “TeMeL” Löhr, http://www.temel-art.de/, CC BY 3.0 Germany License
- Podlove Webplayer, version 3.0.0-beta.3, http://podlove.org/podlove-web-player/, BSD 2-Clause License
- Bootflat, version 2.0.4, http://bootflat.github.io/, MIT License
- Bootstrap, version 3.3.0 http://getbootstrap.com/, MIT License
- Glyphicons, http://glyphicons.com/, are licensed via Bootstrap
- Font Awesome, version 4.5.0, http://fontawesome.io/, Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License
- iCheck, version 1.0.1, http://git.io/arlzeA, MIT License
- JQuery, version 1.11.3., https://jquery.com/, MIT License
- Demo Audio from Bensound, http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music, CC BY-ND 3.0 License
Congrats — you have read all there is to read!
Continue with Code of Conduct .